Donate to the CSDB Bulldogs



Student volleyball players hold a banner that reads Bulldogs Strong Together

Prospective donors seeking information regarding a monetary donation or items for students, please call, the Director of Special Education (719-578-2177) or email to inquire about the donation procedure. 

At this time, we are unable to accept video magnifiers that contain cathode ray tubes or pianos.  Tax exemption letters for your donation are available upon request.