Campus Parent Portal is available to parent/guardians of students enrolled at CSDB. The portal will provide families with an online tool where they can view helpful student information to support and guide their children through the educational process. From home, work, at any time of the day or night, parents can access the web portal to track academic achievement.
Ensure you have access to your student's report cards and schedule, and attendance information by activating your Campus Portal Account.
Account Creation (Campus Portal Login-Parent)
1. CSDB will generate and send home Campus Parent information for Parent/Guardian 1 and 2 on the student's enrollment record
2. If additional parents/guardians need access, they may request Campus Parent access by emailing email@example.com
3. If you have not received an activation code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If you forget your username/password, please try the password reset or contact email@example.com
Campus Portal requires Internet Explorer 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari browsers.
Campus Parent and Campus Student is a browser-based student information system that allows you to view student grades, attendance, and scheduling information as it is entered in the school district’s database.
Parents / Guardians and Students can use Campus Parent and Campus Student to view student information.
The menu options in the Campus Portal provide access to the portal’s main pages. Choosing an icon displays a page a self-contained page of information on your student. In the Portal, navigate between pages in the menu on the left. On mobile devices, the menu shrinks to a “hamburger” or “three bars” icon.
- The Message Center includes announcements that are posted at the school level. Chose Show More to display additional text for longer announcements. Announcements display based on the timeline set by the creator and cannot be deleted or archived.
- Additionally, the Inbox displays messages sent to the parent, including those from teachers.
- The Today view shows the selected student’s schedule for the current day and lists any assignments due today or tomorrow.
- The Schedule shows the times of the periods during the day and the student’s courses, with the teacher’s name and room assigned.
- The assignments list covers all of the student’s courses, including those that may not meet on the current day. Select the assignment or the course name to view details.
- The Student’s Lunch Balance is also available on this page.
- The Calendar displays data in three modes, Assignments, Schedule, and Attendance.
- For Assignments and Attendance, dots display below dates that have data. Select a mode and date to view data for that day.
- In Assignment mode, a button displays to show the Weekly Overview, which shows all assignments for the selected week.
- The Weekly View filters the Calendar to show a student’s assignments for a week in a simple, single page overview.
- In this overview, view assignments for the week and see scores.
- Assignments display for the calendar day on which they are due.
- Flagged assignments, such as the missing assignment, are also shown.
- Scored assignments are shown with the points possible, or the percentage or rubric score earned.
- The Assignments tool collects all a student’s assignments with the focus on today.
- Select assignments to view details and scroll to see previous and future assignments.
- Using the Missing and Current Term buttons at the top to filter assignments.
- The Grades tool shows all the grades earned by the selected student for all tasks (quarter and semester) and standards.
- Posted grades are displayed in bold, with In-Progress grades indicated as “In-progress”.
- Show grades for a single term or for the whole year by selecting an option at the top.
- Expand the Settings menu to hide dropped courses, hide rows without grades or assignments, or expand or collapse all courses.
- Where the grey arrow displays for a task or standard, click the task to view the categories that contribute to the grade.
- Expand categories to view all included assignments. Choose assignments to view details.
Grade Book Updates
- Grade Book Updates lists all the assignments that have been scored or otherwise updated in the last 14 days.
- Select an assignment or the course name to view details.
- The Attendance Tool lists the absences and tardies for attendance taking periods in the selected term.
- Navigate between terms using the options at the top.
- Select a period to view details.
- On the detail view, absences and tardies are divided by type (excused, unexcused, unknow), with all absences and tardies listed below.
- When attendance is recorded via present minutes, this attendance screen displays the total Present Time and Expected Time by section.
- Choose a section to view the Time In, Time Out, and Present Time recorded by date.
- The Schedule tool shows the student’s schedule for each term, including any day rotations.
- Schedules are shown for the whole year and all terms.
- Each schedule includes the times of the periods during the day and the student’s courses, with the teacher’s name and room assigned.
- Choose a course name to view details.
- The Documents tool collects files relevant to the student, including a PDF version of the student’s schedule, report cards and transcripts, forms and program participation documents.
- Documents are grouped by module and document type.
- Select a school year form the dropdown menu to view documents associated with a particular year.
- eSignature Forms
- Certain forms will require users to review and sign, such as health updates, notices, consent forms, etc.
- Upon login, the Documents Need Attention section displays any documents that require a signature. Select the document name or navigate to the Documents tool to Sign or Decline the form.
- A status displays next to the name of the form on the Documents tool. This indicates if the document is pending action by other users, including additional signatures needed. *** (if one person declines to sign a form, no other user can eSign the form)
- Fillable Forms
- Certain forms may require data entry as well as a signature.
- Upon login, the Documents Need Attention section displays any documents that require a signature or data entry. Select the document to fill out and sign the form.
- Only one user can edit the form, even if multiple users can edit. A warning displays indicating the form will become read-only for other users until you finish editing and sign the form.
- The Next Action button navigates you to the next required field or the eSignature line if no other fields are required.
- Once all edits are made, sign the form, and click on the word Submit.
- The More tab displays the following:
- Address Information for the student(s) household(s)
- Assessments that list the student’s test scores for state, national and district tests
- Demographics information for the student and any non-household relationships
- Family Information, including contact information for family members
- Important Dates such as holidays, late starts, and other school calendar events
- The Notification dropdown list shows a simple list of notifications the student has received, such as graded assignments.
- Open the user menu at the top right of screen to establish Notification Settings.
- Notification settings allow users to opt out of receiving specific kinds of notifications and establish thresholds for those they want to receive.
Academic Plan (9th -12th Grade)
- The Academic Plan displays the student’s assigned Academic Program.
- The Academic Plan includes courses completed, in-progress, grades, credits, and test scores.
The Campus Parent app provides the same tools as the browser version, with the benefit of the option to Stay Logged in and receive push notifications.
1. Download the app the from the App Store or Google Play
2. Search for your District Name and State (District Name-Colorado School for the Deaf and the Blind)
3. Enter your Username and Password (if this is your first time logging into the portal, click new user and enter activation key)
4. If using a secure, private device, mark Stay Logged In to receive mobile push notifications.
5. Click Log In
To use the Campus Parent apps, mobile devices must be on an Android version of 4.4 or later and iOS devices must be on a version of 9.0 or later.
Information stored on the system is encrypted and uses a high-level of internet security to safeguard system data. The Campus Portal access requires a User Name and Password, and strong password is enforced.
Parents/Guardians and students have a responsibility to ensure that the username and password that is provided to assess the Campus Portal is kept secure at all times. Students should not share their username or password with other students. If a student or parent/guardian believes that their password may have been compromised, the student or parent/guardian is responsible for changing their password.